born on November 11 1964.
Flockhart was named after her great-grandmother Calista. Calista
means "most beautiful" in Greek
Her mother: Kay, was a high school English teacher
Father: Ronald, was an executive at Kraft Foods.
Shawnee High School, Medford, New Jersey
Rutgers University, New Jersey
- Calista won the Golden Globe award for her first season role
as Ally McBealin 1998.
- co-starred in Mike Nichols' 1996 movie "The Birdcage" playing
Robin William's future daughter-in-law, and in "Telling Lies
- Theatre: In 1995, she was recognized with the Theater World
and Clarence Darwent Awards for her first Broadway role as Laura
in "The Glass Menagerie" at the Roundabout Theater. She also
performed in "The Loop", "All for One", "Sophistry", "Wrong
Turn at Lungfish, " "Beside Herself, " and "Bovver Boys."
- Calista was one of People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people
- Flockhart was reluctant to take the role of Ally Mcbeal at